- RSS Channel Showcase 8820347
- RSS Channel Showcase 8503697
- RSS Channel Showcase 9639309
- RSS Channel Showcase 2945423
Articles on this Page
- 09/04/14--12:00: _Top Five Thursdays-...
- 09/08/14--12:00: _Meet Kayla Itsines ...
- 09/10/14--12:00: _Chipz Happen- My No...
- 09/11/14--12:00: _Top Five Thursdays ...
- 09/16/14--12:00: _We’re Starting A Bo...
- 10/22/14--12:00: _Top Five Thursdays ...
- 11/07/14--13:27: _A Little Book Revie...
- 11/13/14--12:00: _Top Five Thursdays ...
- 11/14/14--10:26: _Designer Sale + The...
- 11/20/14--11:09: _Top Five Thursdays ...
- 09/04/14--12:00: Top Five Thursdays- How to be the HBIC
- 09/10/14--12:00: Chipz Happen- My Not-So-Guilty Pleasure
- 09/11/14--12:00: Top Five Thursdays – All Things Pretty
- 09/16/14--12:00: We’re Starting A Book Club!!! Join Today!
- 10/22/14--12:00: Top Five Thursdays + Halloween Haul
- 11/07/14--13:27: A Little Book Review – Pyschos by Babe Walker
- 11/13/14--12:00: Top Five Thursdays + Most Loved From Piperlime
- 11/14/14--10:26: Designer Sale + The Magic Code
- 11/20/14--11:09: Top Five Thursdays + Tackle That Thanksgiving Ensemble
I use the term HBIC (head bitch in charge– LOL) quite often because A. I think it’s funny and B. that s%%t describes how I feel about myself and the ladies in my life SO WELL. If you aren’t a strong, independent, and super sassy babe, I’m prob not friends with you. Nothing against you, […]
Okay guys, excuse me for a moment while I fan girl out….. If you don’t obsessively follow all of the top fitness bloggers, let me just fill you in on Kayla Itsines… She’s straight up EVERYTHING. BTW- Kayla’s been featured in Cosmopolitan, Shape, Lorna Jane, Hello Magazine and the list goes on… NBD (BD, SERIOUS […]
Full disclosure: I may or may not be munching on the Spice-z Parmesan Garlic Chipz as I write this…… (I am). As you all know by now, I’m all about eating healthy and being very aware of the ingredients in the foods I eat. I still love to indulge a little bit, I still like […]
I’m a simple girl, really. I don’t need a mansion, a Rolls Royce or a stack of hundreds to roll around in. What I really want in life is for things to be pretty. All things pretty. Pretty house, pretty life, pretty food, pretty everything. That’s what the f is up. So I found my […]
Do you ever have that moment where you’re just like, “I want to do this.. I don’t know how to do this.. but I’ll do it anyway, because– why the f not?!?” Well, I had that moment to the fullest extent LAST NIGHT. I’m talking less than 14 hours ago. It was, “AHA!” Fireworks went […]
Hello everybody!!! Sorry for the lack of posts the past week-ish (more like 2) weeks! As you all know very well, at times life gets a little too in the way of fun stuff like blogging! My apologies! Halloween is a week from tomorrow. ONE WEEK! How in the h-e-double hockey sticks did that happen? […]
Ok so remember close to two months ago when we announced our new book club?? Well, the first book chosen was Pyschos by Babe Walker. I am now finished and want to share a little fun, self-deprecating recap!! I didn’t realize this until after beginning the book, but this was the follow up “memoir” from […]
Good Afternoon, friends! Hope you all had a fantastic Veteran’s Day! I kicked my day off with a little run, then spent the day shopping (duh) with a carrot juice in hand/planning all of my fun DIY projects coming up! When this time of year rolls around I am all about cozy slippers, staying […]
Too excited not to share… So remember my post yesterday on Piperlime?? Well, today is our lucky day because today ONLY Piperlime is offering 20% off your favorite brands aka these Loeffler Randall boots featured on yesterday’s post, Joie, Paige, Parker, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Ella Moss, and the list goes on!! If you need […]
Thanksgiving is OFFICIALLY one week away (WTF?!) and if you haven’t already, now is the time to start thinking about this year’s ensemble. It seems far too limiting and slightly unfair to only include five items this week on the top five, so I have come up with five different Thanksgiving looks to get you […]